Do you wish to share your talents and collaborate with the Little Sisters of the Poor in their Mission of hospitality to the elderly poor?
The first thing you will discover at the Sacred Heart Home is our inviting, home-like atmosphere and the friendly way the Residents, Little Sisters, employees and volunteers share their lives.
With the Little Sisters serving as our role models, we perform our daily duties in a spirit of humble servitude. We take our cue from the Little Sisters as they render exceptional “person-centered” care, ensuring that each Resident’s needs are met.
All employees of the home combine their efforts in making our Residents happy:
- Nursing and Medical Support Staff – caring for the physical needs of the residents.
- Activities – offering a unique variety of enrichment to the elderly.
- Dietary – providing nutritional sustenance to the residents
- Maintenance – caring for the physical aspects of the building and grounds.
- Housekeeping and Laundry – making sure the Home remains clean and inviting.
- Administration/Development – stewards of the Home, both financially and holistically.
Contact : Martha Dunn, Human Resources Director
Ph. 419-698-4331 Fax 419-697-3027
Leave a Reply