“If God is with us, it will be accomplished”
St. Jeanne Jugan, Foundress of the Little Sisters of the Poor
Your browser does not support iframes. Please visit the following –https://littlesistersofthepoornwohio.weshareonline.org/
We would not be able to meet our Mission of Serving the Elderly Poor without the support of the wonderful benefactors in the local community.
We need your help!
For the past 125 years we have trusted in God’s Divine Providence to provide for the needs of the Residents of the Sacred Heart Home. While this may seem contrary to the complexity found in today’s healthcare environment, where profitability is hallmark and the bottom line is the end goal. Yet, it is this simple trust in God’s abiding care that has sustained generations of Little Sisters and Residents for the last 125 years here in Northwest Ohio.
Approximately 52% of the funds needed to operate the Home are generated through Medicaid/Medicare reimbursement associated with our residents in skilled nursing . The remaining 48% of the needed income is sought through fundraising—everything from direct mail campaigns, church collections, legacies, foundation grants and direct solicitations to the numerous special events held each year.
Ways to donate:
- Online donation: Please click here for secure donation form.
- Gifts in Kind: businesses and individuals donate needed items such as food, personal care items and office supplies.
- Personal Donation: make a recurring donation each month, quarter or year as a sustaining gift to help with the operations of the Home.
- Planned Giving: make a lasting gift and receive the benefits of doing so. Contact us to discuss ways to structure your gift.
- Stock and Bond Transfers: donate appreciated securities and receive tax benefits. Information on making these donations is available on request.
- Workplace giving: find out if your company has a matching gift program.
- Special Events: by supporting our special events as a sponsor, a underwriter or a guest. All event expenses are paid in full by outside sources, so that the income generated is used solely to support the Residents of the Home.
- Memorial Giving: these gifts can be in memory of a loved one or to honor someone.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations to the Little Sisters of the Poor at the Sacred Heart Home are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Our corporate name is: Little Sisters of the Poor, Oregon, Inc. Our tax I.D. number is: 34-0901052.
For more information on how you can support the Sacred Heart Home, contact either Sr. Margaret Banar, lsp, collecting sister at email@example.com or Bill Cook, director of development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply