We believe that the elderly entrusted to our care deserve dignity and respect as they journey towards eternity. We strive daily to make our Residents as happy as possible. Yet, we know that this is a work that we cannot do alone. We need the ongoing support of many volunteers from the community to join with us. Volunteering is an excellent way to share your time and talents, and in return, to experience happiness yourself as you brighten someone’s day.
You too can discover the wisdom and beauty of the elderly through the many volunteer opportunities which exist in our Home.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Visit with Residents
- Assist with activities, bingo, parties or crafts
- Drive Residents to appointments
- "Hidden services" such as folding clothes, ironing, chapel assistance, sewing, etc.
- Assist in caring for the beautiful grounds on the property
- Musicians to entertain Residents
- Help work in our administrative and development offices doing clerical work
For more information, contact Deanna Dunaway at email@example.com.